Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Value Essay

In my life, there are many things that i love, that are important and i cherish. My family, friends,clothes, pets. But the most important items that I love, I wrote about. I chose to write about my Ipod, and going to sleep.
For my item of value, I chose my Ipod. I love my Ipod so much! It is my baby, and I listen to it constantly.It is also very pretty- it's all black, and it's case is all pimped out! It's clear with black and pink hearts. I have a ton of music on it. I listen to all types of music. Rock, pop, alternative, r+b, and the list continues. I love my Ipod so much because music is such a huge part of my life, and without music, I do'nt thin that I wouldn't be able to live!!
The other thing that I wrote about was a priceless moment. It is going to sleep. I love the feeling of relaxation as I get into my routine. I put my pajamas on, usually a tee-shirt and sweatpants. Then I go downstairs to say goodnight to everyone. About ten minutes later I go back into my bedroom. I crawl into my bed, all warm and cozy. I usually turn on my Ipod to help me get to sleep, then I turn off my light that is on my nightstand. I think about everything that has happened that day, and what will happen soon, and then soon I fall asleep.
I love both things so much, and both make me feel relaxed and happy. If I had to choose which thing that I loved more, my Ipod or going to sleep, it would be really hard! But I think that I would choose my Ipod. It was kind of expensive. Then again, if you could put a price on my feeling of going to sleep, I think it would be expensive as well. But my Ipod also helps me fall asleep, and it is basically my life. So that is why I would pick my Ipod!

No comments: